Applications for substitutes are being accepted for various positions within the Walton County School District. For information and applications, please contact Twila Shields at [email protected] or 850-892-1100, ext. 1312.
Requirements for substituting include, but are not limited to:
1) Compliance Screening through Walton County School District
2) Drug Screening at an approved facility
3) Completion of the appropriate substitute packet
4) Official transcripts of education level (Instructor, Aides, Nurse, Food Service Worker)
5) Substitute Teacher Test (Instructor Only - This test does not assess content knowledge. The questions focus on classroom management, ethics and other common sense topics.) The test is available at http://paec.org/courses/substitutetraining/content/.